Returns and Refunds:
Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can not offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, and in original condition and packaging.
Some products are exempt from being returned:
- Cut fabrics may be returnable if not washed, but are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Yarns that have been wound into cakes are final sale and non-refundable.
- Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned.
- Makers Market items are non-refundable.
- Bookings are non-refundable but may be transferred to another person for the specified date and time.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable products and patterns
- Sewing needles, rotary blades, and scissors
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Sale and clearance items will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 2 days.
Shipping and delivery fees will be deducted. Ottawa delivery fee is a deduction $10.
If a product is defective or damaged, we must be informed within 24 hours of receiving the item. An exchange or refund will be arranged.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 428 Ramsay Concession 8, Carleton Place, ON K7C3P1
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of original shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.
Juki Return Policy
In the event that you are unsatisfied with your Juki sewing machine or Juki accessories, we offer returns based on the following guidelines.
Within 30 days of purchase:
- Unopened Products – This means that the original seal is still on the box or packaging and nothing has been removed from the original packaging. Machines may be exchanged or refunded for the amount paid for the machine. Shipping or delivery costs will be deducted from the return total.
- Opened Products- The original seal and/or packaging has been opened and the product inside has been accessed. Machines that are in a condition that may be resold can be refunded, and will be subject to a 20% processing fee plus any shipping or delivery costs incurred. We reserve the right to determine if any parts are missing, or damaged, and deduction of this cost may occur. If the machine is returned damaged and/or in unsellable condition, the restocking fee will be subject to change or a refund may be denied.
- Damaged Product – if the exterior of the packaging has been damaged in transit (wet, torn, crushed) or if the product or machine itself is damaged, this must be reported within 24 hours of receiving the machine. Makers Lodge will file a claim with the shipping or delivery service and arrange for a replacement.
After 30 days of purchase:
We are no longer able to accept returns or exchanges on these products.
Once your product has been received back at our location, please allow up to 2 business days for the return to be processed. Returns will be processed through the original form of payment, unless specified and other arrangements will be made.