Enjoy a new level of performance with JUKI’s quilting & sewing machine, the DX-2000QVP. Experience a machine and stitch quality that only the largest industrial sewing machine company in the world can offer.
With the ability to adjust to your needs, the DX-2000QVP comes with a foot pedal that allows you to choose the heel operation, automatic foot lift, a precise quarter-inch, and easy set single needle plate for perfectly straight stitches; this machine makes sure that your project from breathtaking fashion pieces to cozy quilts come out looking professional and beautiful.
The features don’t stop there! The DX-2000QVP comes equipped with sought-out features like needle up/down, thread trimming, drop-in bobbin, and speed control. With the addition of our LCD screen display and auto settings, we’ve made sure this machine works for any level of sewing expertise.
Enhance your sewing experience with an exciting variety of stitch patterns and specialty quilt accessories available only for the DX-2000QVP.
Box Feed – JUKI Industrial Sewing Machine Technology
The box feed technology moves your fabric to allow you to create perfect high-quality stitches on all types of fabrics. The box feed system stays in contact with your fabrics longer for a consistent, reliable seam every time. Piece perfectly without worries of shifting or sliding fabrics.
Straight Stitch Slide Plate
Simply slide the front lever to switch to a single needle hole. Sew the lightest fabrics with perfect needle permeation. The single needle plate will not allow fabrics to be pushed into the needle hole. Free motion stitch with precision and perfection. Sew with confidence, when the single needle hole plate is set, only the straight stitch patterns can be selected.
Float Function Prevents Uneven Seams
By pressing the float button, you can sew with the presser foot slightly raised. By raising the presser foot to float you can sew fabrics without pushing layers or creating uneven seams. this is effective when quilting and sewing appliques. The height of the presser foot can be set from 0 to 2.5mm in increments of 0.1 mm..
Large Sewing Space
Enjoy extra space and comfort by adding the accessory table while quilting.
Automatic Presser Foot Lifting After Thread Trimming / Presser Foot Pivot Function
Because the presser foot is automatically lifted after automatic thread trimming, you can quickly remove fabrics.
And when you stop sewing, the needle stops in the down position and presser foot automatically lifts to allow for fabric movements. Sew corners or pivot with ease, when you resume sewing the presser foot automatically and quickly lowers for continuous smooth sewing.
*These functions can also be switched off.
- Control System: Computer
- Number of stitch patterns: 287
- Number of available fonts: 4
- Buttonhole: Automatic (sensor system) with clamping plate
- Direct stitch pattern selection: 10 patterns
- Maximum stitch speed: 1,050 sti/min
- Needle: Schmetz Needle 134R Size 11, 14, or 16
- Thread Tension System: Automatic
- Feed Mechanism: Box Feed Mechanism
- Light: 2 LED Lights
- Change in the Length/Width of Stitches: Dial System
- Memory Function: 10 Patterns
- Foot Controller: Included with Foot Switch Function
- Shank Type: Low
- Walking Foot: It prevents sewing slippage of fabric such as velvet and quilting
- Patchwork Presser Foot: For patchwork stitches with 1/4 inch and 1/8 inch guide
- Open Toe Presser Foot: For applique and decorative stitch. (Front part is open for better visibility)
- Quilt Presser Foot: For quilting or free-motion embroidery
- Edge Sewing Presser Foot: For patchwork sewing (Sewing center line of joined materials by using the center guide)
- Thread Stand: With the built in thread stand you can easily use and enjoy larger thread cones.
- Presser Foot with Guide: Presser foot with 2 mm distance guide
- Applique Presser Foot: For applique stitch (Front and back parts are short for easy movement at curve points)
- Pearl Attaching Presser Foot: For attaching pearls, beads and thick cord
- Cording and Embroidery Presser Foot: For free motion quilting together with cord sewing
- Overcasting Presser Foot: It prevents the edge of fabric from fraying
- Buttonhole Presser Foot: For automatic buttonholes
- Manual BH Presser Foot (Decorate Stitch Presser Foot) (Satin stitch foot): For buttonholes of all sizes including heavy-weight placket or collar band. For decorative stitches or letters, too.
- Zipper Presser Foot: For attaching zippers
- Blind Stitch Presser Foot Blind hem foot): For blind hem stitching
- Smooth Presser Foot: For hard-to-feed fabrics (vinyl cloth, leather)
- Quilt Guide: To help in sewing equally spaced lines
- Auxiliary Spool Pin (Additional Spool Pin): For twin needle sewing or for bobbin thread winding
- Wide Table: Easy to handle large work pieces or fabric rolls for sewing and quilting